10 seek 4 seats in Albany library trustee race
ALBANY — Races for library trustees across the region aren’t often this competitive, but the May 17 race for four seats smashes that notion — it drew 10 candidates.
These townspeople have submitted valid nomination petitions to the Albany City School District and will appear on the ballot in this order, according to the library:
(1) Sarah Macinski of Edgewood Avenue
(2) Gene Damm of Fairlawn Avenue
(3) Kevin Whitehead of Wood Terrace
(4) Paige A. Barnum of Lancaster Street.
(5) Lynnette D. Robinson of Beverly Avenue
(6) Elm Street Ford PR McLain
(7) Kirsten Broschinsky of Edgewood Avenue
(8) Andrea C. West of Edgecomb Street
(9) Tabora D. Marcus of 2nd Street
(10) Carlos Velasquez of Jefferson Street